Our Sharing Community
InstruShare links instrument owners and seekers in an online musical hireplace.
Powered by community sharers, peer to peer rentals connect people with music.
No obligation to purchase, just the opportunity to try something new!
We connect music, people and instruments in an environment built for music lovers
If you dream about learning to play it... we’ll help you find it!
1. Use the search bar or categories to browse for your next instrument.
2. After registration, like and share your favourites.
3. Book and pay all through the secure hireplace before connecting with the owner.
1. After registration, click Share.
2. Create your unique ad with photo upload. Security features are simple but necessary.
3. Now share your ad on social media to generate more views!
Keep In Mind
- Take the best pictures with as much lighting as possible. However, concealing any damage might cause a cancellation/dispute filing on pickup.
- Inspect item on pickup and drop off. Any damage can impact your security deposit.
- You are responsible for the item when it's in your possession. Not your band mates, little brother, or unattended in your car.
- You might consider taking an insurance policy for your peace of mind. Most contents insurance covers instruments under $10,000.
For more detailed info FAQ Terms and Conditions